Prosciutto is Italy’s elegant expression of ham. Ours is hand-selected, hand-trimmed and carefully aged to give it a lightly salty, floral flavor. It’s as beautiful on the plate as it is on your palate.
Grill Romaine and Prosciutto
- 2 Romaine lettuce hearts
- 12 Prosciutto slices
- Olive oil
- Parmesan shaved
- Cracked black pepper
- Trim, wash and cut the lettuce lengthways
- On a flat board place 2 slices of prosciutto end on end overlapping. Place another lengthways along side the seam.
- With the round side of the romaine sitting across the end prosciutto, roll the prosciutto around the lettuce.
- Grill the flat side down first for 5-6mins and turn over for the same amount of time
- Place on a plate flat side up and drizzle with a good amount of olive oil finish with parmesan and pepper