More subtle in flavor than our classic Italian dry salami, this Genoa salami is made with select pork, blended with mild spices and marinated in red wine.
Genoa Salami Eggplant and Smoked Mozzarella stack
- 2 Eggplants ¼ sliced and grilled
- 12 slices Smoked Mozzarella (thick)
- 12 slices Genoa Salami
- 6 Kalamata olives pitted, sliced
- Tomato sauce
- Layer in baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil, starting with the eggplant, add a good tablespoon of tomato sauce, then the salami, the olives, finally the mozzarella.
- Repeat three times
- Bake in the oven for 20min 400f