Salad with Balsamic Vinegar
Side salad or appetizer using Fiorucci
Our recipe will obviously work with Fiorucci Riserva Balsamic
Vinegar as well as the Traditional. We offer this as an appetizer
idea - but it would work beautifully as an entree, with grilled
chicken or seafood.
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 2 cups fennel bulb sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, cut in wedges
- Clean romaine, dry it and tear it into bite-sized pieces.
- Add fennel, cucumber and tomatoes to the remaining vegetables,
pour Fiorucci Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and salt and pepper
over the salad.
- Toss to mix. Add olive oil, Season to taste with more salt
pepper or balsamic vinegar if needed.
- Chop basil, add to the salad, toss again.
- Garnish with strips of roasted red pepper.
Serves 4 as a side salad or appetizer